Microsoft Project Standard 2016 – 1 PC
Microsoft Project Standard 2016 is the world’s leading project management application. With Microsoft Project you can make it easier than ever to manage time schedules and resources, communicate project status, and report project information. With more intuitive tools and built-in project management assistance, you’ll get productive very quickly and easily – even novices can start project planning and reporting immediately right off the bat. Stay informed with Microsoft Project’s fundamental management features so projects stay on track and within budget.
Get started quickly: Use the Getting Starting screen to quickly learn about new features in Project. Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track.
Schedule efficiently: Familiar automated scheduling tools help you reduce inefficiencies and training time. Multiple timelines make it easier to visualize complex schedules.
Optimize tasks: Visualization tools help you understand how tasks relate to one another. And by running what-if scenarios, you can make the most of your task assignments.
Note: Downloadable product
- Fast startup: The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
- Best-in-class templates: Start your project on the right track using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Standard and on Office.com.
- Intuitive search: Use the Tell Me search bar—standard across most Office products—to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
- Familiar charts: Project Standard offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
- Smart automation: Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and find more efficient ways to build the schedule.
- Multiple timelines: Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint.
- Intuitive baselines: You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
- Visualized relationships: Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand relationships among tasks and identify which are most critical to the project’s success.
- Simplified sharing: Easily copy project information from Project and paste it into Office applications like PowerPoint and Word, and store project artifacts in OneDrive.
- Informative reports: Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows 7 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2012|
|Hardware Requirements||Microsoft Windows (32 bit) – 1 GHz – RAM 1 GB – HD 3 GB ¦ Microsoft Windows (64 bit) – 1 GHz – RAM 2 GB – HD 3 GB|
|Additional Requirements||Mouse or compatible device, DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card, 1280 x 800 monitor resolution|